Rental terms and conditions
Artful Living is a convenient, flexible, economical way for clients to enjoy fine art in their homes and offices. Leasing is also availble for special events and home staging. The agreement is made directly with you and Lindy, no outside agent or company is involved.
- Artwork is leased out on a monthly basis at 45 of the purchase price for a minimum of three months. Artwork can also be leased on a weekly basis at a cost detailed in Table 1.0 below.
- Artwork may be purchased at any time. All leasing charges paid will be credited towards the buyout price.
- The client will be responsible for loss or damage to the artwork whilst under lease.
- The lessee shall protect and maintain the artwork in origional condition upon lease and shall be responsible for costs of repair.
- Artwork under lease remains the sole, exclusive property of the artist. The lessee shall have no rights or property interest in the artwork except for the right to display the artwork in its intended manner. The lessee recognises the copyright interests of the lessor in the property and shall not infringe or allow infringement of the lessor's rights.
- Delivery and collection of work is free of charge within a 20km radius of Fremantle, distances over 20km will incur a fee. Installation/hanging can be arranged through the artist for an extra fee.
- Termination of the contract requires a minimum of two weeks notice.
Artwork can be exchanged at any time. No extra costs will be incurred provided the piece to be exchanged is of the same value as the current piece. Exchange only applies to rentals and not to hire purchase.
WEEKLY BASIS COST OUTLINE Table 1.0
|Retail Value of artwork
||Short term rental weekly basis
|| $7.5 (minimum contract $15)